Parkland Business Insurance
At Insurance Authority, our business is your business. Ensure that your business is properly insured by contacting one of our professional business insurance agents today. We offer a large selection of business insurance policies from Parkland, Florida’s finest insurance carriers.
If you are a Florida business owner, call the Insurance Authority team of agents at 954-874-8022 today. We will begin the process by researching all companies for you in order to find ideal coverage at affordable rates. From there, we will provide you the numerous options and limits available for your business, including a selection of deductible options for you to choose. The final step will be to determine all discounts that your business may qualify for.
- We at Insurance Authority offer all types of business policies and can get you the business products you need. We have been in the insurance industry since 1989 and have provided many Parkland, Florida business owners and residents with great insurance coverage at today’s most competitive rates. Call us today for a FREE no Obligation Business Insurance Quote at 954-874-8022.
Protecting your Florida Business
General Liability Insurance
- General liability, also known as “commercial liability insurance” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of a business. We at Insurance Authority recommend that every Florida business have a general liability policy in place.
Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) covers professionals for negligence and errors or omissions that injure their clients or cause damage to a third party’s data. This type of insurance is particularly important to licensed professionals such as accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers and technology companies. Insurance Authority recommends that all professional and technology companies have E&O coverage.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance for employers covers employment-related liabilities other than on-the-job injuries. This can include legal fees and damages for suits such as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other alleged violations of employees’ legal rights. If you have employees, we at Insurance Authority recommend considering this type of coverage.
Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
- D&O insurance covers directors and officers of a company for negligent acts or omissions and for misleading statements that result in lawsuits against the company. There is a variety of Directors and Officers coverage available such as corporate reimbursement coverage, personal liability, and entity coverage. D&O policies may be broadened to include coverage for employment practices liability as well.
Parkland Information – “ Parkland is an affluent city in Broward County, Florida, United States, where zoning laws are designed to protect the “parklike” character of the city. Initially, there were no stores or traffic lights in Parkland, though this sort of changed in the early 2000s. As of the 2010 census, the population of Parkland was 23,962. It is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.” Wikipedia.