Ft. Lauderdale Business Insurance
A highlight of working with an independent agency in Fort Lauderdale, Florida like Insurance Authority Inc, is the large selection of insurance companies from which you can choose from. Combined with the convenience of just one inquiry and the numerous comparison quotes generated therefrom, rest assured that we at Insurance Authority Inc, will determine the best policy for your business—suitable to all of your needs—from pricing to quality to service.
Allow our insurance professionals to work diligently for you and your business to ensure the protection should a minor or substantial incident occur. We will explain the different options and limits available to you, provide you with all deductible options, and determine any and all discounts to which you may be entitled. We have been serving Fort Lauderdale and South Florida businesses since 1989.
Whether it’s a business owner’s package, commercial auto, commercial property, general liability or workers compensation policy you are seeking, our Fort Lauderdale team of experts and Insurance Authority has you covered. Call us today for a FREE no Obligation Business Insurance Quote at 954-874-8022
Insurance Authority Inc, offers the personal and business products you need. Our business professional insurance agents are trained to consult with you on the coverage and premiums that meet your specific needs. See for yourself why we are the Insurance Agency of choice in Florida since 1989.
Protecting your South Florida Businesses
General liability, also known as “commercial liability insurance” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of a business. Insurance Authority Inc, recommends that all businesses have general liability coverage in place anywhere in South Florida.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) covers professionals for negligence and errors or omissions that injure their clients or cause damage to a third party’s data. This type of insurance is particularly important to licensed professionals such as accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers and technology companies. Insurance Authority Inc, recommends that all professional and technology companies have E&O coverage.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance for employers covers employment-related liabilities other than on-the-job injuries. This can include legal fees and damages for suits such as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other alleged violations of employees’ legal rights. If you have employees, Insurance Authority Inc, recommends considering this type of coverage.
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
- D&O insurance covers directors and officers of a company for negligent acts or omissions and for misleading statements that result in lawsuits against the company. There is a variety of Directors and Officers coverage available such as corporate reimbursement coverage, personal liability, and entity coverage. D&O policies may be broadened to include coverage for employment practices liability as well.
For more information about the above coverages, as well as other business insurance products and services call 954-874-8022. A licensed, business insurance professional is prepared to ensure that your businesses are properly covered.
Business Insurance Services
Choosing the right business or commercial insurance coverages for your business can be very challenging, therefore at Insurance Authority Inc, we have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients in the Fort Lauderdale area and throughout the state of Florida.
At Insurance Authority Inc, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and we have the expertise to provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business and you.
Whether you are a store owner, attorney, general contractor, or plumber, we can help you tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Call us today and see for yourself why so many local business owners in South Florida have chosen Insurance Authority Inc, for all of their insurance needs since 1989.