Florida Business, Commercial Insurance
Get a Secure Quote from Insurance Authority, Inc.
Insurance Authority Inc is an independent agency with a vast selection of insurance companies to choose from. Put us to work for you. Our business insurance expert agents will immediately start gathering comparison quotes to determine the best policy for your business while keeping all your needs in mind.
Along with finding the most suitable policy for you and your business, we will outline what your limits and options are and what the best course of action will be if an incident does occur. Our Florida Insurance agents will explain what your deductible options are and will discuss what discounts are available to you as well.
Insurance Authority Inc has been assisting business with their insurance needs since 1989 so rest assured that we will take care of you. Give us a call today Toll Free: 1-800-298-1783 or Local : 954-874-8022 and you will receive a FREE no obligation business insurance quote. Whether you are in search of personal or business products, Insurance Authority Inc. has you covered.
Protecting your South Florida Businesses
General liability, also known as “commercial liability insurance” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of a business. Insurance Authority Inc, recommends that all businesses have general liability coverage in place anywhere in South Florida.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) covers professionals for negligence and errors or omissions that injure their clients or cause damage to a third party’s data. This type of insurance is particularly important to licensed professionals such as accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers and technology companies. Insurance Authority Inc, recommends that all professional and technology companies have E&O coverage.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance for employers covers employment-related liabilities other than on-the-job injuries. This can include legal fees and damages for suits such as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other alleged violations of employees’ legal rights. If you have employees, Insurance Authority Inc, recommends considering this type of coverage.
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
- D&O insurance covers directors and officers of a company for negligent acts or omissions and for misleading statements that result in lawsuits against the company. There is a variety of Directors and Officers coverage available such as corporate reimbursement coverage, personal liability, and entity coverage. D&O policies may be broadened to include coverage for employment practices liability as well.
For more information about the above coverages, as well as other business insurance products and services, call us today: Toll Free: 1-800-298-1783 or Local : 954-874-8022 and speak to a licensed business insurance professional who can help make sure you and your businesses are properly covered.
Business Insurance Services
Choosing the right business or commercial insurance coverages for your business can be very challenging, therefore at Insurance Authority Inc, we have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients in Florida.
At Insurance Authority Inc, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and we have the expertise to provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business and you.
Whether you are a store owner, attorney, general contractor, or plumber, we can help you tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Call us today and see for yourself why so many local business owners in South Florida have chosen Insurance Authority Inc, for all of their insurance needs since 1989.
Florida – “ i/ˈflɒrɪdə/ (Spanish for “land of flowers”) is a state located in the southeastern region of the United States. It is bordered to the west by the Gulf of Mexico, to the north by Alabama and Georgia, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, and to the south by the Straits of Florida and Cuba. Florida is the 22nd most extensive, the 3rd most populous, and the 8th most densely populated of the U.S. states. Jacksonville is the most populous municipality in the state and is the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. The Miami metropolitan area is Florida’s most populous urban area. The city of Tallahassee is the state capital.” – wikipedia.